This information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the web pages of this site.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereafter, the "Regulation") establishes rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as rules relating to the free movement of such data and it protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, with particular reference to the right to the protection of personal data.
Article. 4 of the Regulation provides that for:
- "Personal Data" must be understood as any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter, "Data subject") - art. 4 no. 1 of the Regulation
- "Processing" must be understood as any operation or complex of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction - art. 4, no. 2 of the Regulation.
Pursuant to articles 12 and following of the Regulation, it is also provided that the data subject must be made aware of the appropriate information relating to the processing activities that are carried out by the data controller and the rights of the data subjects.
The Data Controller pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation provides you with the following information:
Purpose of the treatment and legal bases
The user's personal data will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes and with the legal bases indicated below:
- for the correct management of the request for information sent via form and / or email to the addresses on the site, as well as for the fulfillment of the request itself; the legal basis for the listed treatments is represented by art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- for the conclusion and correct execution of the contract of which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same, for the information and / or services / products requested; also in order to respond to requests sent by the data subject and / or for the user's registration request to be able to use the services of the Data Controller; the legal basis for the listed treatments is represented by art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- make navigation of the site possible and functional, as well as guaranteeing an adequate level of security, integrity and availability; the legal basis for this type of treatment is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for in art.6 par. 1 letter f);
- analysis of statistical data on aggregate or anonymous data, with the aim of monitoring the correct functioning of the Site, usability traffic and interest; the legal basis for this type of treatment is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for in art.6 par. 1 letter f);
- ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; the legal basis for this type of treatment is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for in art.6 par. 1 letter f);
- to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority; the legal basis for this type of treatment is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for in art.6 par.1 lett. c);
The data necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes will be collected and processed:
1. identification data
2. contact details
3. data relating to the contractual relationship
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Refusal to provide data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. The provision of data is in some cases necessary because, any refusal to provide it, could result in the failure to conclude or incorrect fulfillment of the contract of which the data subject is a part and / or failure to comply with the legal obligations to which the owner is subject.
The data will be provided by the data subject or collected from third parties.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5 of the Regulation, the Personal Data being processed will be:
1. processed in a lawful, correct and transparent way towards the data subject;
2. collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently processed in terms compatible with these purposes;
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed;
4. exact and, if necessary, updated;
5. treated in such a way as to guarantee an adequate level of security;
6. stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed.
The treatment will be carried out both with manual and / or IT and telematic tools with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical measures and logics required by current provisions.
Personal data may be communicated to the persons authorized to process, as well as to the external data processors appointed by the owner (the complete list of external managers is available from the Data Controller), responsible for managing the purposes set out above. As part of the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the data may be disclosed to other subjects who act as independent owners.
Personal data will not be disclosed unless this activity is required by law.
Transfer of data abroad
For the purposes indicated above, Personal Data will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). If they are transferred to third countries, in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the provisions of the applicable legislation on the transfer of Personal Data to third countries will be respected, such as the Standard Contractual Clauses provided by the European Commission.
In general, Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected and subjected to Processing, including the retention period required by applicable legislation, except for the possible need of the Data Controller to defend his right in court .
Data subject rights
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 art. from 15 to 22 and of the current national legislation, the data subject can, according to the methods and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
The exercise of rights may take place by sending a request that must be addressed without any formality to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
Before providing an answer, the owner may need to identify the data subject, by requesting to provide a copy of his identity document.
Written feedback will be provided without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after receipt of the request.
In the event that the data subject believes that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the SupervisoryAuthority for the Protection of Personal Data, pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation itself, as well as resorting to the judicial authority.